Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sweet Friends

I have to say how precious of a gift it is to have so many sweet friends! Thursday night, some of the greatest women I know gave me a shower to celebrate Sydney. It was a small gathering at the Olive Garden, but the girls who came have all touched my life in some way. Some of them I have known for years and some of them I want to get to know better, but I can't express enough how much them being there to celebrate Sydney's arrival with me meant!

The sweet friends who gave me the shower!

Here is a link to the other pictures from the shower. (Thanks Chesley for being the photographer! :o)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Isn't it funny how we've come from the college class to wedding showers to baby showers and now the second round of baby showers! It was our joy and privilege to do this for you! We are so excited for Sydney to come into your precious family. Thanks for allowing us to share your special time with you! We love you guys!

Chesley said...

I had fun being a part of your shower! Thanks for letting me play with your camera. I loved it! I am excited for your little family and the new addition you have coming. Sydney is a very lucky girl to be getting you and Paul as parents. You have a very special family. Can't wait to meet her!