- Sydney is already a month old! How is that even possible?! The last month of my pregnancy seemed like eternity, but a whole month of my baby's life has already flown by! It has been a great month...what a sweet baby she is!!
- Gracie Claire has started yelling at us, after we put her to bed, at the top of her lungs, "Mama, Mama...I luh loo! I luh loo Mama! Daddy, Daddy...I luh loo! I luh loo Daddy!" If I let myself, I could cry every time she does it. She is such a sweet girl, full of a big personality! I love that girl so much! (By the way, if you hadn't figured it out, "I luh loo" is "I love you.")
- Paul quit his job last Friday. We've been really praying for God to bless him with a new job...something that will be close to home, good hours, and will continue to provide for our needs. Right now he is going to another mortgage company that is primarily commission based income. We are really waiting for a clear answer on whether this is where he is suppose to be, or if God has an even better job in store. So, if you get a second during your prayer times, throw up a prayer for Paul's job. The more prayers the better! A big bonus of him giving his 2 week notice last Friday at his old company was that they don't allow people to continue working throughout that 2 weeks, so he has been home for this whole week and we still have another whole week with him at home before he starts the new job!
- I know most of you already know this, but Saturday night service at church has been going on for several weeks now and I love it! Coming from a background of churches who used instruments, I love how Richland Hills has incorporated them. There are so many talented people at church!
- We are so grateful to all of you who've brought us meals! In saying that, I am especially grateful for all of the desserts that came with every meal! :o) Now that I'm back to making our meals again, Paul keeps asking where the dessert is.
- Gracie Claire has become quite the little artist. She doesn't always use crayons or markers...sometimes she creates edible art. The picture should explain it!
Pudding makes great finger paint, don't you think?!
- I just have to say that the Americans who are voting for the contestants in the American Idol contest have really disappointed me. I didn't think that Brandon deserved to win, but he definitely didn't deserve being voted off before Sanjaya (spelling?) Oh well, I'll keep rooting for Blake and Jordin. Also, how predictable was Grey's last night? We all knew that George was going to screw up and Dr. Bailey will be the new chief. Everyone else is working a little too hard to impress. And, Meredith needs to show a little bit of forgiveness to her dad. I thought she was this very changed person after she almost died.
Well, there is my random blog for this month. I hope I will be able to start posting a little more often, but if not, I can always have a random blog of the month.

3 comments:
I am so glad you updated! I agree with you about Brandon and what is it with Sanjaya?! I feel bad for him because I am sure he is a sweet kid and the audience boo's everytime he is choosen to stay. The look on his face is sad to me.
I can't believe it's been a month since Sydney's birth! WOW!
I enjoyed your update! I can't believe that Sydney is already a month old!
I agree with you about American Idol. If Sanjaya and Hailey don't go home next, I'm going to be very frustrated.
Hey Amanda, I think I have figured out the whole friends thing. Please check out my page at www.literallylogan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment