We went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday and had a good time...mostly. This was our third year to go with Gracie Claire and was Sydney's first trip, of course. The first thing I wanted to do was get all of the pictures with the pumpkins out of the way. Sydney was mostly cooperative and Gracie Claire was cooperative for about 31% of the time. Random percentage, I know, but accurate. I had to keep reminding myself that she is 2...she wants to play. After every picture, she kept saying, "Mommy, I done. I want to go play." After EVERY picture. And there were LOTS of pictures. Finally, she got her wish and had a blast! Because there were LOTS of pictures, we did get some fairly good ones and we did have a great time together...which, of course, was the whole purpose.









I dressed Sydney in the same outfit we put Gracie Claire in on her first trip to the pumpkin patch. Here are some pictures to compare. Who is who? Can you tell?





5 comments:
Isn't it funny how things are so much more fun with kids?? I mean, I just do not remember hanging out in pumpkin patches before Ellie came along, but when we went it was the highlight of our week!!!
Love the pictures!! On the last ones . . .I swear if you had not mentioned that some of those were GC I would have just assumed they were all Sydney!! What a cute idea!
Great comparison pics!
Cute pictures! They do look a lot alike! It's funny because you look back on those crazy experiences where the kids were trying to go play while you tried to take pictures, and it becomes a fuzzy blur of "that was fun!"
Very fun! We are doing this as a family on Saturday! I'm looking forward to it. Such cute pics.!
Angie
These pictures are PRECIOUS!! Your girls are beautiful. I'm sad we didn't make it to the pumpkin patch this year - I've tried planning it 3 times now!
Post a Comment