I am on a diet. I've been doing Weight Watchers, which has been pretty successful, but the weekends are always the hardest. For example...I just sat here and ate a whole avocado. Yes, avocados are a good, healthy fat, but one avocado has 5 points. If you know anything about Weight Watchers, you know that 5 points is pretty high for one piece of fruit. Especially when you only get 20-22 points per day. I also ate Chicken Express for dinner. Thanks to my parents who treated the girls and me. How can you say no to free fried chicken? You can't. It just wouldn't be logical. Yes, that's what I'll tell myself to feel better...it wouldn't be logical to turn down free food. I guess that reason doesn't work for why I just sat here and ate a whole avocado. Bummer!
2 comments:
Isn't the motto with Weight Watchers that if you don't have a good day, tomorrow's a new one? Something like that?? No, never turn down free food. . .that's a rule. And I think you look great . . eat those avacodo's!! Course, I prefer mine made into guacamole with lots of pico and chips to dip it with . . how many points would that be??
I'm not even sure why you're doing Weight Watchers. You look fantastic!
Post a Comment