*************************************************************************************
Dear Gracie Claire,
I can't believe that you're already 3! You are such a big girl and have grown in so many ways that Daddy and Mommy are so proud of! You have a special place that is all your own in your Mommy's heart because you were my very first baby. You showed Mommy what an awesome job it is to be a Mom. You made my hopes and dreams of being a Mommy come true.
You've been given so many wonderful gifts and Daddy's and Mommy's strongest prayer for you is that you will use them all of your life for Jesus. We want you to use your compassion, sweet spirit, spunky attitude, love for worship, and even your strong will to introduce people to the one who gave you those qualities. We've already seen you be used by the Lord and we can't wait to see what His plans are for you!
On the day you were born, I didn't know if it was possible to love you any more than I did on that day...but, with each passing day, my heart swells bigger and bigger with love for you! I thank Jesus everyday that He lent you to Daddy and Mommy to take care of while you are here on earth. Besides Jesus, you and your sister are the best gifts that God has ever given us! I hope that with each passing year, you will continue to grow in the One who made you and live your life completely for Him! Daddy and Mommy love you bunches Gracie Claire! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mommy


Dear Sydney Hope,
Your first year has flown by in the blink of an eye. The day you were born seems like it was yesterday. You, too, hold your own special place in my heart. You taught Mommy that Jesus gives us enough love to love all of the babies that He gives to us! My heart overflows with love for my sweet Syd!
As you've grown over this past year, so many of your gifts have started to peek through. You are patient, joyful, love to learn, and aren't hesitant to tell it like it is...you make your feelings known! These things are all going to be great ways for you to reach out to the lost and show them who Jesus is! Daddy and Mommy cannot wait to see how He is going to use you for His glory! You have already been used to hugely bless our lives. We pray that you will grow to be a great woman in God's mighty kingdom!
The day you were born was a step into a new adventure of being a Mommy of 2. I'm so thankful that Jesus chose you to lend to Daddy and Mommy as our 2nd baby girl! Your special attachment to me is something that Mommy especially loves and will hold onto for as long as I can...because I know it won't last forever! Besides Jesus, you and your sister are the best gifts that God has ever given us! I hope that with each passing year, you will continue to grow in the One who made you and live your life completely for Him! Daddy and Mommy love you bunches Sydney Hope! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mommy



6 comments:
Time goes so fast. I am so happy to be able to raise our babies together. The video was wonderful!
Great video! I love John at the back of the group shot hanging onto his dad's leg for dear life. Like all the princesses were going to hurt him or something. :P Crazy boy. It was a great party!
Hard to believe our babies can grow so quickly. I love your precious girls!
SWEET video, and you are right, killer song (in a good kind of killer way). thanks for sharing . . have a great day with your little princesses today! Blessings -
Oh, that SONG! Thanks for the warning :-) What a precious video to match your sweet heart-felt letters to your girls. They will treasure those forever!!
Those are beautiful pics, you are so talented putting all of that together!
Loved the video!Makes me feel closer to the girls, even though we don't get to see them very often.Tell them how much their Aunt Teresa loves them.The song is true...my 3princesses and 1 prince grew up WAY too fast. Love You.
Post a Comment