These are truly hilarious. They came from a list of "The Worst Album Covers Ever." Not sure if they're real, but if they are, I'd like to say, "Good for you for going after your dream!" ;o)
Oh my WORD!!! I am completely cracking up! I can't decide which one is my favorite . . .maybe a toss up between "Tino" and "Ken"!! Thanks for the much needed laugh today!
These are really sad...I think I like Joyce, either that or the dudes with the devil in the background! :-) I finally added you to my blog - glad you liked the quilt! My mom did a fabulous job with it and it will mean so much more to us since she made it.
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
7 comments:
Oh my WORD!!! I am completely cracking up! I can't decide which one is my favorite . . .maybe a toss up between "Tino" and "Ken"!! Thanks for the much needed laugh today!
This is SO FUNNY!!! Tito and Joyce are my favorites! I can't quit laughing! I'm going to have to share this with Jason.
These are really sad...I think I like Joyce, either that or the dudes with the devil in the background! :-) I finally added you to my blog - glad you liked the quilt! My mom did a fabulous job with it and it will mean so much more to us since she made it.
WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?! he!!
That is just frightening.
WOW Joyce looks like a real sweetie! and what's up with the too tight vests on that one group?! These are great!
Post a Comment