Friday night, Paul and I had the chance to go to a fund raising event that the zoo puts on called, "
Beastro." It was basically a restaurant tasting event where we walked throughout the zoo and waited in line to sample foods from the restaurants that were there. There were lots there, but some of the best were The Blue Mesa Grill, Simply Fondue, Texas
de Brazil, Piranha Killer Sushi, Daddy Jack's Lobster & Chowder House, and Hot Chocolates. Some of these were new to me...i.e. the last two I listed, but they were
soooooo good!! If you love food, like me, then you would love this kind of thing. You can tell that I love food by seeing the pictures below. The double chin that seems to make a home on my face when I'm pregnant has suddenly appeared. Oh well...baby is so worth it, and to tell the truth, so was this food! ;o) It was definitely a fun date!!

When we were walking in, there were fun animals hanging out to get pictures with. Do you see how close that thing's head is to my hand?!

Charlie
Robison was there along with a couple of other cover bands. Paul's a big Texas country fan, so we loved seeing Charlie
Robison. (If you don't know who he is, think Pat Green or Willie Nelson type music. He's also married to one of the Dixie Chicks. I know...not something to brag about. Although, I have to admit that I still love their old stuff. Random rant...) Oh! Charlie is in the background. This is our famous person in the background pic.

I'm a big fan of taking the self-portrait.

Charlie
Robison
We went with Paul's brother, Jeremy...

and Jeremy's girlfriend, Sharon.

This is how Paul felt about the number of self-portraits I was taking. I seriously did take way too many!

This is the famous person in the background picture with just me. I think Paul was away getting more food. Therefore, more self-portraits. Oh, notice the twin that my chin now has. :o)
6 comments:
You are too funny!
I can't believe you got that close to that snake!!
You're hilarious, and that sounds like fun!!!
What double chin?? You look great in that trendy dress! What a neat date!
I loved every picture...you look beautiful! So glad it was fun!
Love you-
BJB
What a fun date! And, I personally am a big fan of the self-portraits! AND, I am thrilled with your "little girl" news. How much fun!
Hugs!
How fun! You look beautiful! And also pretty darn calm for being that close to the creepy snake - yikes!!
Post a Comment