Monday, August 18, 2008

What's Her Name?

We haven't been keeping it a secret on purpose and lots of you already know, but in case you didn't and are curious, we've decided to name baby girl #3...

MOLLY JOY!

Why? It's sort of a combination of different reasons, but mainly because we like the name. The other main reason is that "Molly" ends with the same sound as "Gracie" and "Sydney" (yes, a little anal and weird, but go with me on this.) We wanted the names to sound good together. I'm sure that's something that we can all relate to. "Joy" was picked as the middle name because it coordinates with "Grace" and "Hope."

We are so excited to meet our Molly and add to our gaggle of girls. I have 10 weeks to go and everything has gone great so far! She is a little acrobat and loves to snuggle up under my ribs. We are completely blessed and love our three sweet girls!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love the name. It will roll off your tongue well when you name all the girls off. Hope the next 10 weeks continue to be good ones!

Kristen said...

Hopefully we will have a post like this soon. Ha!! It will be the post of her birth when we all know the name, even me!

I love the name you have picked for your newest blessing :)

Herndon5 said...

Oh, I love the name! These girls are going to be such great friends! I love that you're planning for that from the beginning.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the name - it's just perfect! I'll be praying for yall over the next few weeks as we all wait to meet little Molly Joy!
Hugs!

Susie Schulte said...

I love the name too! Also, if I'm not mistaken, her Gigi's middle name is Glee? Similarity....so you might say she will be named after Gigi.....sort of. I've been reading your posts since your Mom told me about them, and Gracie's as well.
Love you all!
Susie

Kendra said...

I love it . . it's a sweet name that makes me think of a cute little grinning baby girl! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks . . I've noticed in your eyes lately that look that I remember feeling the last several weeks with my third. Ouchy body. Blessings on you and your ribs and lungs and lets and back and all the other parts!