Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!


Friday was Paul's 32nd birthday. We were able to spend everyday this weekend doing something special to celebrate him. He is the BEST! I am so blessed to be able to call him mine and the girls are so blessed to be able to have him as their Daddy! Last year I made a list of 31 things that I love about him...this year I found a "My Man" survey that I thought I would do. So, here you go, everything you ever wanted to know about my Paul. I love you Babe! Happy Birthday!

1. Who is your man? Michael Paul
2. How long have you been together? 9 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? 10 months before we were engaged, and another 1 1/2 years before we were married.
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? Depends...right now I would say me. I have a giant appetite and I blame it on the baby. But, he can definitely eat.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. I didn't say it back at first either.
7. Who is taller? Me...HA! Only by an inch though. I always said I wouldn't even date a guy who was shorter than me...I guess God had other plans.
8. Who sings better? We both love to sing, and he tries really hard, but I would have to say me. He's really good at sounding like Willie Nelson when he sings along to his songs. HA!
9. Who is smarter? Paul is super smart. One of the smartest people I know.
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine.
11. Who does the laundry? Me...but, he does his fair share.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Paul
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Paul. I'm so glad not to have that extra stress.
15. Who is better with the computer? This is something that we debate and I will stick with the truth...ME!
16. Who mows the lawn? Paul...thank goodness!
17. Who cooks dinner? Me...but he loves to cook and is pretty good at it!
18. Who drives when you are together? He does. I did this weekend though. Sort of a birthday treat.
19. Who pays when you go out? Paul
20. Who is most stubborn? Depends on the situation, but I would say I am the most stubborn. Although when Paul sets his mind to something, you cannot sway him.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him...for sure!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. Duh...How could he resist?! :o)
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out. We went to Harrigan's and one of those places where you can play game after game. Can't remember what it was called.
25. Who proposed? He did...on the balcony of Bass Hall.
26. Who is more sensitive? He is definitely more sensitive to me.
27. Who has more friends? We have the same friends overall.
28. Who has more siblings? I have a brother and sister and he has a brother, 2 stepsisters, and 2 stepbrothers. So, I guess it depends on how you look at it.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I think I do, but he really does. :o) He's for sure in charge!

Happy Birthday Babe...again! Love you so much!

No comments: