Saturday, November 01, 2008

Our Sweet Molly

Our sweet Molly Joy came into the world on Wednesday, the 29th, at 3:38 p.m. She was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19.5 in. long. She is completely perfect and we are humbled and blessed that we have been given her. I will post the birthday story as soon as I feel a little bit more rested, but here are a few pictures to see. She's beautiful and we are so thankful!

Molly Joy




Meeting their new sister for the first time!

Sweet Sister Kisses

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's beautiful!

Shelly said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the pictures of the sisters meeting for the first time! So sweet!! Praising God for precious Molly Joy! Congratulations!!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love the pictures. What a sweet beautiful girl. Love the last picture. Molly looks like she is puckering up for that kiss. Oh what fun 3 girls will be. So glad for you.

Summer said...

she is such a cutie-pie and i already see the resemblance to the other girls. congratulations! can't wait to hear your birth story and hope that all went well.

Leilanni said...

So, so sweet and beautiful! Congratulations!!

Stacey said...

Congratulations on another beautiful baby! We are so happy for you! Also congrta on the new house. We look forward to seeing more pics of your beautiful family.
Baline and Stacey

Courtney said...

She is so precious! I may have to sneak over there one Tuesday when I'm right by your house since I brought my dinner before she arrived! I need a peek and a snuggle! Praying for you guys as you adjust to your wonderful new life!