Gracie, my sister, and
Nkere, my brother-in-law are expecting their first baby in May! We are so excited to meet our new nephew Andre (Dre) Isaiah! He will be our third sweet nephew! I LOVE being an aunt! It's one of the greatest things ever!
Saturday was Gracie's first baby shower! It was so fun to get to see her showered with friendship, fun, and presents...of course! I tried narrowing down the pictures (which I had permission from Gracie to post) but, it was a little rough.

Betsy did a great job setting everything up! Thanks for opening up your home Betsy!!

The Spread

The Cake

Aunt Sandra decoupaged and stained the letters for his name...aren't they cute?!

My mom found a
onesie that says, "Small, Dark, and Handsome!" So cute!

This is Gracie opening something that I gave her. She admired mine, so I had Emily make her one too. Look close--she's crying. I love making the people I love most cry with gifts. I promise I'm not morbid! :)

Here it is!!

Aunt Amanda, Gracie and Dre, Gigi, and Aunt Sandra

My Pretty Girl
Thank you Sandra, Betsy, Hope, Niki, Jodi, and all of her friends who came for making this day special for my sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment