Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

I am so, so blessed to have a husband who is an awesome Daddy to our little girls and the best husband to me and a Dad who is amazing! God really gave me more than I deserve by giving them to me. To add to that, I have a great father-in-law who has always treated me like I was one of his own. I'm so thankful for all of the Dads who are in my life. Paul, thank you for being the wonderful Daddy that you are to our girls. Thank you for showing them what a true Daddy looks like! Thank you for teaching them who Jesus is everyday, and thank you for showing them how a husband should love his wife! You are more than I could've ever hoped for! Dad, thank you for always loving me no matter how much I messed up and for showing me who Jesus is! I'll always be your little girl...and your favorite! ;) Mike, you are a wonderful father-in-law who has always treated me with lots of love and respect and I'm truly thankful for you! Happy Father's Day to all of you!



Paul & His Girls









Left: My Dad with Me, Caleb, and Gracie
Right: Paul with His Dad and brother Jeremy

ALERT: I HAVE POSTED LOTS TODAY...SO, BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE! :)

No comments: