Sunday, October 04, 2009

The First Day of School

I am so behind in my blogging it isn't even funny. But, if there are still any readers out there, I thought I'd post about the girls' first day of school. Gracie Claire and Syd go to preschool at our church 2 days per week and they both love it! This was the first year I didn't get to take them *tear* but Paul took them and did a great job taking a few pictures for me to see. He also got them ready and did a pretty good job...surprisingly! :) We did have a "How to Do Your Daughter's Hair" lesson the night before, and I gave him a 3 out of 5 stars...which is pretty good! :) Here are some pics from their first day...

My Three Sweet Girlies

My School Girls

All Ready For School

Daddy Dropping the Girls Off...He's the Best!

I'm so thankful for a place that I feel so comfortable and at peace leaving my girls to learn and grow! The love it!!!

No comments: