We had an awesome Christmas with all of our family. I had to restrain myself with the number of pictures that I am posting...the amount I had to choose from was ridiculous! So...if you are really interested in seeing all of our Christmas pictures...head to Facebook. They will be posted there. For here, I chose the ones that summed our time with family up. We're blessed to have family who love us as much as they do! We're even more blessed to be loved my an amazing Savior who's birth we were celebrating! We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that 2010 will be a year full of blessings!
Christmas With PaPaw and Janny

I think it's becoming a tradition that Santa shows up over at PaPaw and Janny's house!
Santa with the whole fam!
Sydney and PaPaw
Christmas With BigPa and Gigi


(L) BigPa and the Princesses (R) Our Family

Opening Presents

So Excited!
Christmas With Papa and Mimi
With Mimi

Christmas Cookies and Milk for Santa!
Christmas Morning
Before the Christmas Explosion!


Santa ate the cookies, drank the milk, and left a note! WooHoo!


Enjoying a little Christmas breakfast!

Excited much?! :)
Merry Christmas Mommy!

I love my new princess piggy bank! :)


It's true love!

She loves her some Fancy Nancy!
Christmas NightA bunch a pictures that I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment