Gracie Claire is old enough to play Upwards soccer this year. She is super pumped about it. She has had two practices and her first game is this weekend. She loves that she is getting to play with her friend Sonya too. It is just about the cutest, sweetest thing ever. And yes, we did get her pink shin guards and silver and pink cleats. You know how she loves to make a fashion statement! She was a little disturbed by the bagginess of the shorts when she tried them on, but I assured her that she could wear her own shorts if she wanted to. She did not want to look, "crazy nuts," as she put it. :)

My favorite action shot! :)
(L) I love this! She's doing the every sport pose for, "I need a breather." :) I think this was before she even did anything!
(C) Molly -- Soccer star in the making!
(R) So happy! :)

Their sister's biggest fans! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment