Sunday, August 08, 2010

Silliness Galore

What do you do with all of the silly pictures that are taken around here? Duh! You post them of course! :)

The first set of pictures are of the girls right before church. I was trying to get a cute sister picture...you know, the kind where they're all looking at the camera and are posed perfectly. Yeah right. Sometimes though, the outtakes are some of my faves.

Sydney would not take her thumb out of her mouth until Paul took it out for her. (We're going through a season of testing her limits with obedience with our sweet Sydster.) The first one shows a pretty accurate picture of Molly's personality. She's hilarious. :)

I love that they all have the same look on their faces in the first one. The second shows Molly trying to make a break for it. Of course.

The best one we got! :) Thanks for the smile Molls!

AND...we're done. :)

One morning after I got home from the gym (that's why I look so hot in these pics) we took some Mommy/Daughter pics. (L) Don't they look so excited to be sitting with their Mama?!
(R) Ummm...Much Better!

What's a photo shoot without more silly pictures? We encourage this behavior. :)
Don't forget to keep scrolling...there's more new stuff below! :)

No comments: