Topic 1: My Little Ladies
I can't do a post without, at least, a picture of my ladies. We're on Spring Break this week and having a great time just hanging out together. There will be a Spring Break post to come, but for now I just had to share this picture. I think it's definitely one of my top 3 favorites!
Topic 2: Downton AbbeyHas anyone else been watching? I love this show. It's set in the early 1900's and is about a rich family and their servants. Here is a plot summary I copied from IMDb. It doesn't really even do the show justice, but it will give you the idea...
Lord Crawley sees his family heritage, especially the grand country home Downton Abbey, as his mission in life. The death of his heir aboard the Titanic means distant cousin Matthew Crawley, a Manchester lawyer, suddenly is next in line and accepts moving onto the vast estate with his even more modernist, socially engaged mother, who clashes with his lordship's domineering, conservative ma the dowager. Marrying off the daughters is another concern. Meanwile the butler presides over a staff which serves the family but also lead most of their entire lives in the servants quarters, intriguing amongst themselves.
We watched the 1st season on Netflix and the 2nd one online. Can't wait for the 3rd season!
Topic 3: Bountiful Baskets
I am so excited that I contributed to a fruit/veggie coop today! I think it's going to be a great way to save some money and get better produce all at the same time. I've heard nothing but really good things about it from people I know who've done it before. It seems so easy too. I just went to their website, which you can find HERE, read the instructions, made my contriubution, and all I have to do it go pick up my basket on Saturday morning! I LOVE the idea of it! Can't wait to see what comes in my basket! :)
Well, all of the rest of my topics are way more important than a TV show and coop. Stay tuned for more to come! :)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment