Friday, August 03, 2012

Show Us Your Life ~ Window Treatments

I'm linking up to Kelly's Korner for "Show Us You Life!"  This is my first time!  Yay!  Today is, Show Us Your Life ~ Window Treatments.  I felt like this was a perfect topic to link up to! 
So...I love my curtains.  When we moved into our house almost 4 years ago, my sweet MIL volunteered to make us some curtains, so I chose the fabric and the style and, BAM!, she had them ready for us when we moved in!
 These hang in our family room and the window in our kitchen!  (Our kitchen and family room are VERY open concept!)  I love the striped, multi-colored fabric with the black, swirly fabric framing it!
 These curtains hang in our formal living & dining room!  Love them too!
Love the swirly ornaments on the curtain rods! :)

Our next window treatment project is going to be in our master bedroom.  Sadly, it's the most boring room in our house.  I'm hoping to take care of that little issue soon!  :)

I love seeing everyone's ideas!  If you're visiting me from Kelly's Korner, I'd love for you to follow me!

Happy Friday!

No comments: