Monday, August 05, 2013

Monday Mix-Up!

If you're a parent, you know what can happen when your children get a hold of your phone.
Examples below... 
 We've had an ant infestation {5 ants is an infestation to me}.  If you remember this POST from last summer, then you know our Mollinator's reaction to ONE ant bite.  She was on my lap, on the couch, and sat up screaming.  Right away, I saw a stinkin' ant crawling across my baby's face.  I murdered said ant and calmed Molly down long enough for her to tell me that the assassin bit her lip.  It swelled to this size in less than a minute.  Long story short, we doped her up with Benadryl, took duck lip photos to send to Tyra, and then she conked out on top of me.  My poor baby. 
 She saw herself in the mirror and said, "I look like a hideous beast."  LOL!
 People pay big bucks for lips like these.  All Molly needs is an ant.
 Snoozing on Mommy ~ LOVED IT!
 
We've gotten to see all of our cousins/niece/nephews on my side of the fam this week!  That hardly ever happens!  We've loved it!
 Molly and Cassidy ~  Double Trouble!
 The girls "babysitting" Tyson.  They loved it!
 Isn't he a doll baby?!
 
GC wanted to make her own dinner one night this week.  Why not?!  She whipped up this delicious peanut butter and honey sandwich, grapes, and apple juice.  She was so proud.  :)
PS - I love being caught up on this thing!  Boom!


No comments: