Sunday, March 02, 2014

Gracie Claire Turns 9!

I say it every year, but I can't believe my GC turned 9!  She is a beautiful, caring, compassionate, loving, smart, and Jesus-loving girl!  She loves her sisters like crazy, her friends, her grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunts, and pretty much anyone she knows.  She is not exclusive.  That's something I love about her.  It's a hard quality to find in adults, let alone children.  I'm so proud of the little girl she is and the young lady she is growing up to be.
We celebrated this year by having her first ever sleepover with several of her best friends!  I love the girls she chose to invite.  All of them are kind, funny, and caring girls.  We heard tons of giggles and squeals.  And, of course, her sisters were invited too!
Love this picture!
Being 9 is just awesome.
Sweet Friends
We had a fun little photo booth that these girls rocked out!  Love how much fun they had!

My sweet Gracie Claire,

Mommy is beyond thankful for the precious girl you are!  You are growing up to be a daughter of the King and Daddy and I are so, so proud of you.  You love Jesus, which is what we are most proud of.  This shows in how you love your sisters, grandparents, cousins, friends, teachers, and Daddy and me.  You have the grace and compassion some adults only dream of having.  You treat others, even those you don't know, with a kind and caring attitude.  You are clever and smart.  The things you say can crack us up or make us think.  You've taught Mommy how to be a better Mommy.  You deserve only the best.  I can't wait to see the woman that God grows you up to be.  You, my sweet, beautiful Gracie Claire, WILL do mighty things for Him!  You're gorgeous on the outside, but your beautiful, loving, kind, precious heart is what makes you truly beautiful.  Mommy and Daddy are so very proud of you my sweet girl.  Always live for Jesus!

Love, 
Mommy

No comments: