Wednesday, March 21, 2007

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...and Some Other Animals

Yesterday we took the girls to the Dallas World Aquarium. Obviously it was mostly for Gracie Claire, but Sydney enjoyed a nice long nap while we were there! I LOVE watching Gracie Claire having so much fun, being curious, and learning all at the same time! I have always loved going to zoos, aquariums, etc., but it's so much better seeing it all through your baby's eyes! Oh, and I would definitely recommend it if you've never been!

Here are just a few of the almost 100 pictures we took. I know, I know, a little much, but I don't want to risk missing the chance to capture a cute moment! Besides, I know that most of you love pictures!


3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love outings like this! You're right, it is so much fun to see things through the eyes of your kids!

Chesley said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Garrett when he is a little older.

Liz said...

LOL!! yeah it wasn't THAT much fun, haha.

You have the sweetest family, I want one like yours. :)

Paul job situation is in my prayers.