& Our 3 Little Ladies
Hey Amanda!! I'm glad you "found" me :-) Congrats on your sweet Sydney - she is a doll!I just wanted to pop in and say hi real quick - Somehow it's almost 8 and Brad and I haven't eaten dinner yet. You know how days like that go . . . We'll talk soon :-)
I love these pictures, especially the one with the bow. She has pretty blue eyes. I love her eyes. So sweet!!
Little sweetie!
Now those are some sweet pictures - thanks for sharing! Your little one is growing and is PRECIOUS!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Amanda!! I'm glad you "found" me :-) Congrats on your sweet Sydney - she is a doll!
I just wanted to pop in and say hi real quick - Somehow it's almost 8 and Brad and I haven't eaten dinner yet. You know how days like that go . . .
We'll talk soon :-)
I love these pictures, especially the one with the bow. She has pretty blue eyes. I love her eyes. So sweet!!
Little sweetie!
Now those are some sweet pictures - thanks for sharing! Your little one is growing and is PRECIOUS!!
Post a Comment