Last weekend we went to my cousin Elizabeth's wedding in Oklahoma City. It was our first long car ride with Sydney, and I have to say that she did pretty well. Gracie Claire and Sydney both did great the whole day, and it was an exhausting day. This was the first time that most of my mom's side of the family got to meet Sydney in person (they all live in IL.) So, that was fun! It's so fun to show off your babies! My dad performed the wedding, and if you've ever been to one of his weddings, you know that it's always great! The reception was fun too! Paul and I actually got to dance a couple of times, because we had so many people to look after the girls for us. It almost felt like a date! (I'm finding that we definitely need to be making time for more of those, or I just feel burnt out...we're working on it!) All of that said, we had a great time seeing family! Congrats Mike and Elizabeth!

Gracie Claire, My Dad, My Sister Gracie, and Me
This picture is probably my favorite. I love the relationship that Paul has with our girls!
Gracie Claire dancing with her cousin Liam. She had a blast on the dance floor!
Blue Steel? ;o)
Sydney got some dancing in too!
The Fam



4 comments:
Wonderful pictures! Your blue steel is great. Love the dancing shots!
These pics are SO cute! Y'all are such a precious family!
I second the date night thing! I could really use them a lot more than we do! A vacation right now would also be a really good thing!
I love the kissy pics of you two~ Too cute!
Sweet pictures! You are very photogenic - that must be where the girls get it from! I have to tell you I sure do love being around your parents, too. They have both always made me feel so loved every time I'm around either one of them. You've got a great family!
Post a Comment