Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Reunion

So, I graduated from good 'ol Haltom High 10 years ago. When I was in high school, I loved every part of it. I had great friends, was involved in lots of extra-curricular activities, and just had fun while I learned from great teachers! I have to say though, that I don't miss any part of it! It was a great time in my life, but I look at what I've been blessed with now and can't imagine yearning for anything else...even if I was in the best shape of my life at the ripe old age of 18! ;o) Being at the reunion was fun to catch up with old friends, but spending time with my awesome husband and sweet girls and walking through life's experiences with them takes the cake!

The reunion was fun though, so here are a few pics! GO BUFFS! (The buffalo was our mascot, just in case you needed an explanation...:o)

Paul and Me

Trupti, Laura, Angela, and Me

This was my group of girls through most of highschool.

Angela, Brooke, Me, and Laura

Sarah and Me

Sarah and I played basketball together and years later I met and taught with her sister Brooke who became and still is one of my bestest friends. Two of the funnest girls ever!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds fun! It's good to catch up with old friends, isn't it?