We had a wonderful time with family this Christmas celebrating the birth of our Saviour! This time of year is my total favorite. How can you not love being with family and giving to each other?! Watching my girls bask in the glow of the fun part of this holiday completely fills my heart! This year was especially fun as Gracie Claire understood what was going on and it was also Sydney's first Christmas. We spent our first Christmas morning at home this year with just the four of us. Starting this tradition was extra special too! We started the morning by each thanking the Lord for our most precious gift...Jesus! Then, we sang "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. I wish you could have heard Gracie Claire belt it out! It was one of the sweetest sounds ever! We hope everyone had a blessed Christmas this year full of the joy of Jesus' love!!!
Life is a beach
7 years ago



3 comments:
Great pictures! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Now it's off into 2008! Can you believe it?!
These pictures are all so sweet . . .I love the girls' pink Christmas morning jammies!
I love your slideshow - the floating snowflakes are so pretty! You're so creative! It looks like you guys had a WONDERFUL Christmas - I'm so glad! I'm having Amanda-withdrawals so we'll have to get together again soon :)
Post a Comment