Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sugar Cookies

One of the fun traditions that we always had around Christmastime when we were growing up was making sugar cookies with my mom. The recipe she uses is one that she got from my great-grandma who got it from her great-grandma. So, it's fun that we're carrying on the tradition after so many generations. This year, my mom came over to our house to make them with Gracie Claire. We waited until Sydney was asleep and then the fun began. It was so fun to watch Gracie Claire! She loved every minute of it!








7 comments:

Courtney said...

I have always loved making Christmas cookies! What a precious thing to be able to share with your daughter now!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute!! What a cool tradition. Have I told you yet that I love your new page? Cause I do!

angela said...

How much fun is that! This is so sweet! What great memories your creating!

brianchante said...

Hey Amanda,
I am glad you found my blog and now I have yours. It is awesome- very cute!! I loved reading your posts. I am excited to be able to keep up with you this way since I don't get to see you much. I hope you guys have a great Christmas. It looks like it will be a blast. Chantelle

Leilanni said...

How fun . . .three generations making cookies together! And they sure look yummy :-)

Anonymous said...

aawww, what an investment in her. She's just beaming :-)

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

What a special time! I love the picture of Gracie Claire looking in the oven. Too cute!