Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Birthday Girls

Gracie Claire turns 3 on Thursday and Sydney turns 1 on Friday. It's unbelievable how fast time flies! I wanted to share their birthday pictures...so here they are!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

cute pics. I'm assuming you took them???

Leilanni said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the one where their backs are to the camera and GC has her arm around Sydney . . .what a sweet, sisterly picture!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Gracie Claire and Sydney! I can't believe you did these - they're so beautiful! If I could take pictures like you, I wouldn't bother going to have professionals do it! The little froggie bloggie thingy on my page is cute :)

Anonymous said...

all I can say is awwwwwwwwwwww

Calista said...

I would love for you to redo my blog but right now I don't have the extra money. As soon as I go back to work, I'll email you what I want. Thanks for letting me know about your new business. How exciting!!

Shelly said...

How is this possible??? They are both so beautiful. I love the pictures!

Kendra said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Great job, Mom. Sweet girls -

Leslie said...

Wow your girls look just like you!!! So precious