I have been terrible at downloading pictures off of our camera lately. So, here are probably way more than you want to look at, but if you do look at them, you're a true blogger buddy! :o) We've had lots of fun these past few weeks staying busy and enjoying the great weather.
Great Grandma's Visit
I've been so proud of how Paul has committed to training for these races. Swimming, biking, and running one right after the other does not sound like MY kind of fun, but Paul loves it and does a great job at it. Triathlons come with really cool outfits too...HA!
Paul & I got to go spend the night at a place out by Glen Rose called Rough Creek Lodge. It was nice to get away...even if only for one night. Obviously we took self-portraits as there was really no one else around to take them. 
Easter
We had a great Easter this year celebrating our risen Jesus! I especially loved that Gracie Claire understood so much more this year. We made a point to really push that Easter isn't about the bunny and eggs, but that it's the day that we celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. She especially loved watching Veggie Tales "Easter Carol." My sweet Sydney liked watching too, but much preferred getting into the eggs!






The Zoo
In the last two weeks, we've been to the zoo three times!! We loved it every single time. I am so loving that the weather is finally getting warm enough to spend lots of time outside. We went with some of our most favorite friends!


We had fun with Bennett and Jennifer on our second trip. Sydney's pointing at the tiger in this picture. :o)
If you haven't seen the real crocodile in the Texas section yet, it's amazing...HUGE! It was right at the glass when we saw it with it's mouth hanging wide open.
On our third trip we went with Gracie Claire's best friend Claire. Sydney and Luke were there too, of course. 
Sydney was so awesome on all of our zoo visits. Having to miss regular nap time isn't so easy sometimes, but she was SO good!!!If you've made it this far...I just want to say that I do know how to make slide shows, collages, and such, but didn't really have the motivation after downloading and organizing 170 pictures. I hope you didn't mind scrolling!! :o)
p.s. I just realized that I mentioned the girls' friends, but we also got to spend time with some of MY most favorite friends too. I love hanging out with Emily, Jennifer, and Becky...let me know if you ever get sick of me girls. ;o)














8 comments:
Obviously I'm a big fan. I made it to the bottom and enjoyed every bit. Post as many as you like . . .we will still sneak a peek!! Made me want to go to the zoo myself!!
cute pictures!! summer asked me if you could send an e-mail to our bible study group to let them know that she had her baby today!! his name is judah james cox and he arrived at 4:17pm weighing in at 8lbs and was 18 inches long. she did great and had no epidural!! everyone is happy and healthy.
Ahhhh!! I am so behind on reading blogs and was just catching up with you and got the news you are EXPECTING!!!! WOW!! I'm so excited for you guys!! It's wild having them all so close together, but it's so much FUN! Hope you're feeling okay! Yay for another little Aslin!!!
Do you have a zoo pass??
You silly goose! I'm not sick of you! Life has been crazy for both of us lately, I think. I loved the zoo and hope we can get together again soon! The pictures are precious.
What great pictures, I liked scrolling with the snippets of information, ust like a scrapbook. Gives me a peek of the other side of the metroplex (my home)
I made it all the way - I love looking at your pictures! I've got to go through all my trip pictures now. :)
Love all the photos - keep them coming! Your girls are so precious! Lots of sweet memories being made! I especially love the pic of them in their little pink dresses together. Takes me back a few years to when I dressed my girls alike - some of my favorite memories!
Hugs!
Post a Comment