Friday, April 11, 2008

Way To Go...

American Idol!! I'm sure a lot have seen this already, but if you haven't...LOOK! The "idols" sang it on the Idol Gives Back show on Wednesday night and then they sang it again on last night's show! There was a difference though. Wednesday night they changed the words at the start of the song to, "My Shepherd..." and Thursday night they sang the RIGHT words..."My JESUS!" Love that they did this. This is Thursday night's version...

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you posted this. I actually MISSED it, but my mom saw it. Fantastic.

Lana said...

That was really neat:) I also somehow missed the post of your expecting. COngratulations that is very exciting, a family of 5, how neat!

Unknown said...

This blew me away! I have watched it over and over today. I told Patty that we know over 30 million people vote and way more watch than vote. Is this a coincidence? I don't think so!
Hugs!

Kendra said...

Now that sure was neat! I haven't watched it this season, so had no clue.

Anonymous said...

Billy and I were so proud they sang that song and mentioning Jesus Christ on national television in a positive manner is so rare and such a breathe of fresh air. I had to rewind twice on my dvr

Leilanni said...

No WAY! So awesome - love it! I missed it so thanks for posting!!

Holly said...

Yes, it was very neat that they sang this song, I would love to know who had the idea! Congrats on Baby #3! You are going to be very busy.

Gracie said...

Wow! That gave me chills! That's awesome that they did that.