Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Paul and I got to spend part of Sunday afternoon fishing, without the girls. It's one of our very favorite things to do together. It's always been one of Paul's favorite things to do and I've learned to love it because he does. It really is relaxing and exciting all at the same time. Besides spending time together, the best part for me was catching the monster fish of the day. You will not see any pictures of me actually holding a fish because every time I try, I cut myself on a fin or on the mouth. Someday I'll get over it and try again. Anyway, here are the pictures from our fun fishing date.

The big one hanging on the front was my monster fish!

P got a big one too...but not as big as mine! :o)

Dinner...

Right before the brutal gutting.

7 comments:

Lori said...

You're an awesome wife to go fishing, how fun :-)

Emily said...

Nice catch, Amanda! Looks like you are feeling good in your pregnancy (I know looks can be deceiving though). Let's put it like this...I hope you are feeling well. Congrats on keeping up with dates. It gets hard.

Summer said...

wow, where do you guys go fishing? jason and i have been looking for a good place to fish. we've missed you at the GNO's. hope your move went well and you are feeling good. can't wait to meet girl #3 soon!

Leilanni said...

Wow - I am totally impressed! Did you stick around for the cleaning, too? :-) Ewwww . . .

Courtney said...

I enjoyed catching up on your summer! Looks like you guys had a blast! Your new house will be really close to my in-laws. I know you guys are so excited!

Sara said...

amanda,
i'm SO glad you posted on my blog! i would love to keep up this way too!! looks like things are well for you--#3 on the way, huh??!! enjoy!!! we love it!... take care.
sara

Juri said...

I found your blog somehow and have really had fun reading your posts and seeing your pictures! I love going fishing with my husband, too...even if I don't catch much, it is so relaxing and a nice way to share some alone time with my hubby!

Juri