Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jump For Joy

Friday night we went with some of our friends to Jumping Party for open jump. Let me tell you, it was so worth the money. The kids had a blast and it wore them out all at the same time! It was fun for the adults too! I tried to keep the pictures that I posted to a minimum, but I'm horrible at that, so there's a bunch. Word of warning...don't be afraid of the ever expanding belly and the ever expanding chins. They will not bite. :o)

My Syd was so thankful that she finally decided to start walking a couple of months ago...it's so much more fun that way!

GC had a blast!

Daddy was the main jumping helper...I'm not so good at jumping these days.

Daddy and His Girls

My Sweet Sydney

Gracie Claire and her BFF Claire

Sweet Sisters

The slides were so fun!

Daddy and His Syd

Mommy and My Syd

Sydney and Me w/ Sweet Claire

I love my precious girls!

Emily and Me...The Mommies

Our Babies

I love the look on their faces!

So Fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That place looks awesome! I'll bet everyone slept well that night.

emily anna said...

We had SOO much fun too! Thank you for leaving the unsaid pictures off your blog :) !!!! I was holding my breath scrolling to the bottom!