As of now, we are still on schedule for a closing date of Oct. 20. I still can't believe we aren't going to be closing sooner, but whatever. The only things left to be done are the sprinkler system, installing the carpet, and installing the appliances. Other than touch-ups, that's it! We are really excited!
Now for pictures.
Paul's Birthday
Even though I've already written about Paul's birthday, I wanted to include a picture of him with his girls before we went to celebrate.OUCH!
My dad was pretty sick a couple of weeks ago and had to have antibiotics through an IV for a few days. (He didn't actually stay in the hospital, just went in for the medicine.) Anyway, the IV stayed in his arm for three days, so Gracie Claire had to have an IV too...of course! These are their reactions to their "IVs."This is the "mad" pose.
Sydney's personality is so fun! She and Gracie Claire together are hilarious trouble! Here's my Syd with Daddy's goggles on.
This is Gracie Claire's normal choice of attire for the days that we are at home. If it were up to her, she would wear her princess outfits everywhere.The First Day of School
This year Gracie Claire was SO excited to get back to school. (She only goes one day a week, but LOVES it!) We also decided to put Sydney in this year too. She's still a little iffy on the whole thing, but I think she enjoys her day...maybe.
Sydney with her teacher, Ms. Rhonda. This was at the end of the day and she wasn't happy that I was taking her picture instead of holding her myself. This is not a reflection of her teacher. Ms. Rhonda has been great!Molly
Lastly, I am almost 36 weeks and am totally ready (physically) for Molly to get here. She is growing and healthy and we can't wait to meet her. I am hoping that she will stay put (what?!) for the last four weeks so we can get moved and somewhat settled, but I know that it's not up to us, so whatever happens is fine. I know I'm not in charge of timing, but it's OK to hope, right?! I'm just trying to remember that no matter what happens, God is in control and everything will work out according to His perfect timing!









4 comments:
You have been busy! I love the pictures of the girls with their backpacks. The silly face pictures of your dad and Gracie Claire with the IV are priceless as well! What a fun grandpa.
Sonya also has days spent wearing princess attire :)
Um...you can't do the housewife thing if you don't have a house to do it in!! Silly goose! I bet you are SO ready to be in your new beautiful home! I'm excited for you for that, and for Miss Molly who will be here before you know it! I miss you, friend. Maybe things will settle a bit when we've both had our babies :)
Wow---moving and having a baby---it doesn't get much more stressful!! I'll say a prayer that things go smoothly and that you are able to get settled quickly! (or at least feel settled!) Congrats on the new house and especially on your sweet new baby girl! Can't wait to see her! I love the name Molly!
Post a Comment