Paul and I took the girls to the pumpkin patch today. I have to say that I truly only go for the picture opportunities, although the girls, especially Gracie Claire, are now interested in doing all of the activities that come along with the trip. Getting the kind of pictures that I want/like are hard with all of the things going on to distract them from my yelling, "GRACIE CLAIRE/SYDNEY LOOK AT THE CAMERA...SMILE AT MOMMY!!!!" (Imagine my volume turned way up...) I think I'm going to have to let go of getting the perfect picture and let them enjoy it. It will make things much more enjoyable for everyone involved...especially poor Paul who only gets beaten down because I get frustrated. I have to say that he is the most patient Daddy and Husband ever. He's just the best! Anyway, back on topic, we did get some good pictures and overall, had a fun time!
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
1 comment:
What a fun day! Your kids are so precious. I'm sure the next one will be a doll as well!
Post a Comment