& Our 3 Little Ladies
I LOVE those sweet baby grins . . .oh! I could watch a newborn all day long and never get bored! Enjoy . .
Love those newborn smiles. I have a very similar picture of Kate at around the same age. I treasure it. So sweet. Makes them look like little angels.
oh, amanda, she is SO sweet! congrats! hope you're feeling well. looks like the girls are in heaven w/ their new baby sister! so sweet.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE those sweet baby grins . . .oh! I could watch a newborn all day long and never get bored! Enjoy . .
Love those newborn smiles. I have a very similar picture of Kate at around the same age. I treasure it. So sweet. Makes them look like little angels.
oh, amanda, she is SO sweet! congrats! hope you're feeling well. looks like the girls are in heaven w/ their new baby sister! so sweet.
Post a Comment