Sydney is a little more cooperative about getting pictures done. She's definitely a girl who will smile at anything! I think she'll turn in to a little poser herself. She's my spunky, sweet girl who's 99% sweetheart and 1% stinker! My second gorgeous girl!
Okay, she has seriously turned into a little beauty!! Watch out, Bennett! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE her outfit and her expressions/poses in these pictures! You took these yourself, right?
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
2 comments:
the green jacket is too cute, she's such a sweet girl!
Okay, she has seriously turned into a little beauty!! Watch out, Bennett! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE her outfit and her expressions/poses in these pictures! You took these yourself, right?
Post a Comment