Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Prayer Request

UPDATE: The interview went really well and he has a second one tomorrow at 3! YAY! Keep praying...we know this isn't a "YES" yet!

As I write this, Paul is on his way to a job interview with a company that he would really love to work for. We know that God has a plan and He is in control, but we also know that "our Father in Heaven gives good gifts to those who ask Him!" This job would be an amazing gift! We know He can also say "no" and that this may not be a part of His plan for us, but we're asking those who love us the most to please take a minute to pray on our behalf. His interview is at 3:00 today. We love and appreciate all of you!!

2 comments:

Chesley said...

Good Luck to Paul!!!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I pray that everything will go well with the 2nd interview. We were just in the same boat a short while ago. So I know how important this is to you guys.