Thursday, March 12, 2009

What Gracie Claire Thinks

Stolen, but fun!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Oh My Goodness

2. What makes mom happy?
When I clean up my toys.

3. What makes mom sad?
Making a mess at lunch.

4. What makes your mom laugh?
When I make a funny face.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Like a princess.

6. How old is your mom?
3

7. How tall is your mom?
28 feet tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
To get me up and get me dressed.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You miss me.

10. What is your mom really good at?
Pulling the curtains at night time.

11. What is your mom not very good at?
Getting the butterfly kite to go in the air.

12. What does your mom do for her job?
To be a mommy.

13. What is your mom's favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese

14. What makes you proud of your mom?
That you let me color a princess picture in my princess coloring book.

15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Pinkie Dinkie Doo

16. What do you and your mom do together?
Dance

17. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same chin.

18. How are you and your mom different?
We don't have the same clothes.

19. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you give me kisses and hugs.

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To Emily's house.

3 comments:

emily anna said...

That is SO cute! I love her answers... I really like the last one! :) I'm so glad you came with us today!
Love you!

Aimee said...

I LOVE it! It makes me want to have a blog just so I can write a cute entry like that! :) Sweet girl!

Leilanni said...

How sweet! I may have to steal this . . .although I'm a little frightened at what some of the answers may be! :-)