Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; He is risen, just as He said." Matthew 28:5-6

Thank you Lord for your risen Son. Thank you for the hope He has given us through His resurrection.

One of Gracie Claire's favorite Veggie Tales movies is "The Easter Carol." I LOVE the movie and I LOVE this song--"Hope's Song"-- from the sweet movie.



"There is nothing left to fear,
Nothing Heaven knows--
For He died for us to give us life
And to give us hope He rose.
He died for us to give us life
And to give us hope He rose."

Awesome.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I LOVE that song, too! That's my all-time favorite Veggie Tales song! :) So sweet. What an awesome God we have to give us such hope!!