Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Easter

I know its been almost two weeks, but I have to share pictures from our Easter. We went to church Saturday night and then went to my parent's house for brunch. The whole family was there...which is always so fun. So, here you go!



I love these...Molly was having none of it and getting a group shot of five all looking and smiling is pretty much impossible at this age. We were so happy to have Claire and Luke with us! We sure love those cuties!




Our Beauties on Easter Morning
I love taking several just to see the change in their expressions!



Our Drama Girl




Precious Sydney
She's definitely in a stage where it's pretty easy to get a smile out of her...at least most of the time!



Our Littlest Princess
I love the one of her trying to get a taste of her dress. Yum.



A Random Assortment--
BigPa and Gigi with the Girls, BFFs, Me and My Sisters, The Soon-To-Be Parents, The Tards



Daddy and Mommy with 2 of our little sweets!



Love Him!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love the side by sides!