Molly is 7 months old! Seriously?! She is constantly making us smile and is just the best! How are we so blessed to have the three best daughters ever?! Anyway...I tried her first meat the other day (turkey in turkey broth...gag.) Turns out she felt the same way! :o)
And...I just have to include these of Molly lovin' some Daddy kisses!


BTW...keep scrolling down. I just finished lots of new stuff!
4 comments:
Those pics of Molly are hilarious! LOL... maybe she'll be a vegetarian?
Ok, the food ones are PRICELESS!! Hysterical. She looks to be another animated little Aslin girl!!
I like the bottom left in the food pictures...what dramatic expressions that little one has!
I LOVE the face in the picture in the top left corner! That is so great! Turkey in turkey broth sounds terrible! :) It's almost like she's thinking "how do I get this off my tongue without swallowing it".
What great picture's!
Post a Comment