"Dear Lord--
Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for BigPa and Gigi, thank you for Mimi and Papa, thank you for Kayla (Mimi's cat,) thank you for Papaw and Janny, and thank you for everyone I love. Thank you for my family and my friends. Lord, please help me get a new fish (this is really for another blog, but GC's first pet--Picnee the Fish--bit the dust.) Please help my new fish stay alive so she won't die. Lord, I like my new clock (she recently got her own alarm clock) and I like to pick flowers. Amen."
I can only imagine the huge smile that Jesus had on his face as he listened to my sweet girl's sincere prayer. She is so awesome!
Life is a beach
7 years ago

1 comment:
There really is nothing as sweet as the prayer of a child. That has been one of my favorite things as a mother. We have so much to learn from their sweet words.
Post a Comment