I think I'm finally up to date on this thing. Things have been busy around here. Be sure to scroll down to see what we've been doing. Things are rolling on getting back to work. I've been in lots of trainings, unpacked a few of my boxes in my new classroom, and am excited to see what this year holds. We are SO thankful that God has provided me with this job. I can't wait to have students again...it's the best part. Watching them learn and grow and have those "light bulb moments," are the most rewarding parts of teaching. Please pray for me as our family makes this transition. Although there is excitement, I've struggled with leaving my girls (even though I'm so thankful Paul is the one taking care of them.) I know that this is all a part of God's plan for us and we can't wait to realize how all of this fits into the big picture. I know one day we'll look back and say, "Oh...that's why." Like I said
before, I love teaching. There is nothing else I'd rather do if I can't be a stay-at-home Mommy. I continue to remember this quote..."I now understand that being a Mother means that we make ourselves available to other children." My girls have already changed me as a teacher. I know I'll be better because of them. On another note, I plan on taking lots of pictures of the progress of my room...so stay tuned! Should be fun! Thanks to those of you who have prayed for my family as we make this transition. We feel them!
"And who knows but that you have come to this position for such a time as this?"
Esther 4:14b
No comments:
Post a Comment