Tuesday, December 29, 2009

31

I'm officially over 30. November 8th was the big day it happened. Truthfully, I love where my life is at 31. I'm so completely blessed beyond anything I could have asked for or deserve...a wonderful husband, 3 beautiful, precious, healthy little girls, an awesome family, great friends, and a God who has been so faithful to us. So...I'm not sad to be over 30. I love my life. As far as celebrating my big day, my family did a great job. Paul and the girls made my day special, celebrating with sushi and presents (with personalized wrapping paper.) :)



(L) The personalized wrapping done by Gracie Claire. (R) My best presents.



(L) My favorite masterpiece. (R) Running Shoes...woohoo! :) (Sydney was thrilled to get woken up from her nap...as you can tell.) :)


This is the lovely crying picture my hubby took after I read the letter he wrote me. He's the best, I tell you!

My parents and all of my brothers and sisters met us at Babe's to celebrate too! I love any time we get to spend with my family. It's always full of lots of laughing and fun! We had lots of time to wait in front of Babe's, so we spent the time taking lots of pictures...as you can see. :) So fun!



(L) I love my hubby! (R) Me and My Little Family




My brother and sister are always great to take pics with. There are SO many more crazy ones...
LOVE them!



Nkere, Gracie, Me, Paul, Caleb, and Sandra...and Cassidy :)



As you can see, Caleb, Gracie, and I come by our craziness naturally. :) I have the BEST parents! Love them so much!



(L) My precious girls and precious nephews. (R) Me and My Babies




The Greatness of Babe's



The best way to end my night...Gracie Claire doing the Hokey Pokey. :)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

These are so fun to read! Doing great!!