Monday, December 28, 2009

Before the End of the Year...

I hope I can get some blogging done. I've been absent from blogging world for a while and I hate it! I really wanted to keep up for the girls. It's the only thing close to "scrapbooking" I get done. So, here are the things I plan to post on before 2010:
  • Zoo Trip With Daddy
  • My Birthday
  • Molly's Birthday Party
  • The TCU Game
  • Thanksgiving
  • Decorating for Christmas
  • The Parade of Lights
  • Cassidy Madysen
  • Christmas Photo Outtakes
  • Christmas Cookies With Gigi
  • Christmas
  • Random Cuteness
Stay Tuned...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait! I love your blog and the way you document your family. The girls will treasure it someday. I'm especially looking foward to the Christmas photo outakes. I can only imagine what it was like with 3 girls!