Because we are finding every way possible to be frugal these days, the girls and I decided to thinnk of a fun costume that would be even more adorable than one we could buy. I think we were successful! The girls were the sassiest, sweetest, funniest little clowns we've ever seen! The totally have the personalities to pull this off as a career one day if they so choose. :)

Our first stop, after taking a berjillion pictures at home, was BigPa's and Gigi's house. We've gone trick-or-treating there every year since Gracie Claire was born. Love having that fun tradition!
Trick-or-Treat BigPa and Gigi!!
The little clowns and their BigPa!
Our Clown Family
After hanging out with BigPa and Gigi for a little while, we headed to Uncle Caleb's and Aunt Sandra's church for CandyFest! It was so well done! The girls had a blast and I loved watching as my little brother served. He rocks! I was very proud of him. The girls loved seeing their cutie cousins Sam and Cassidy...or as they will appear in the pictures below, Buzz Lightyear and Ladybug. They played games, had a fun praise time, and loved every minute!
Fun Times!
Cousins! :)
(L) The Cutest Buzz Lightyear Ever! (R) Fun and Games!
The Clown Girls had some make-up issues by the end of the night! :)
Loved having some praise time!
How was your Halloween Gracie Claire? AWESOME!
(That's what she looks like she's saying in this pic.) :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment