Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Random Post of '11

I was thinking about what I could post and started looking through photos/videos I've taken since the start of the year on my cell phone. Here's just a taste...

Celebrating 2011 with the Turners...and of course a little sparkling grape juice in fancy plastic glasses!

This doll, a La La Loopsy Doll, was at the top of Gracie Claire's Christmas list. I, myself, don't understand the appeal of a large headed plastic doll with buttons for eyes (a little creepy to me) but she LOVES it!

Gracie Claire has become quite the little writer. She LOVES to write and often comes home from school with something new to share with us. Here is a letter she wrote to BigPa at school. Just in case you need a little translating, it says, "Dear BigPa, I hope you have a good day at work and ask Gigi if she was having a good day too!" Love, Your Grand Daughter"

Our Little Rocker Girl -- I could see her being the front woman for her own band someday. Seriously.

Gracie Claire "baby-sitting" her cousin Isabelle. She's a natural!

We've discovered that Molly, who will be moving into a big girl bed shortly, has learned to escape her crib. She has stayed in her crib much longer than the other two did, so we definitely know it's time, but I'm having a little trouble know my last baby is going to move from her crib. Sigh... Anyway, she was happy to show us her escape skillz. I loved how she used her blanket, pillow, and doll to cushion her landing. :)

No comments: