I'm not really that excited about our GC going on to 1st grade. I mean, I'm SO proud of her and she is totally ready, but I have to say that it's so, so bittersweet! How did Kindergarten fly by so fast?! What makes it even worse is how fast the next 12 years will fly. Proof: I was thinking the other day that my very first class of 1st graders will be sophomores this coming school year. Seriously?! How did 9 years fly by so fast? *SIGH* OK...enough with the bitter part of the bittersweet, on to the sweet. There are so many wonderful things that Gracie Claire has done/accomplished this school year. She is an amazing reader, a great writer, she is loved by everyone who knows her, she is a friend to everyone, she is compassionate (always sticking up for the friendless), she is hilarious, and she is never afraid to talk to her friends about Jesus. She's amazing!
She/We were blessed to have Mrs. Bufe as her teacher. I'm so not worried about Gracie Claire's academics, but more about a teacher who is loving and caring. That's what my GC needs. Mrs. Bufe was both a great teacher and loved our GC. She was/is a great influence on our girl. She was an answered prayer!


Did I mention that this girl loves her friends?! :) She does. She's a shining light!









Our sweet, precious Gracie Claire,Daddy and Mommy are so very proud of you! You have been the BEST Kindergirl! More than anything you've done well in the classroom, we are even more proud of the loving friend you've been to others and the shining light you've been for Jesus! We can't wait to watch as you continue to grow! We love you sweet girl!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment