*I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Hallelujah.
*My daughters are awesome. They're smart, beautiful, and funny. I love them.
*My hubs rocks. For so many reasons. He cooks. He cleans. He is an amazing Daddy. He's hot. Just to name a few.
*I'm so glad that God is in control and not me. It makes the unknown of the future so much easier to handle.
*I'm excited about something we're going to do this week.
*I can't believe that I will have a 7 year old and 5 year old in a month. How is that even possible?
*We are taking the girls to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D today. I think I'm more excited than they are.
*I've been thinking about my "resolutions" for the year. Some of them include, but are not limited to...daily time in the Bible, daily prayer time, being less concerned about getting everything done and more concerned about spending quality time with my fam, reading lots of books, a regular fitness regimen, constantly working on being a better Christian, wife, mommy, teacher, daughter, sister, and friend. There are more. They aren't necessarily specific, but things I can work on becoming better at.
*I really want to do some redecorating in our bedroom and bathroom. Maybe decorating is a better word, since there was no decor to begin with.
*I can't wait until "The Hunger Games" comes out. So excited about it.
*I am so content with my 3 little ladies. I constantly have people ask me if we are going to "try" for a boy. The answer is no. We don't feel we need a boy to be content. God gave us three perfect little girls. We are beyond humbled to be their parents and so thankful that they are ours. Girls rock. And Paul is an amazing "girl daddy". Not just any guy can be an amazing Dad to all girls. Not only that...he isn't one of those guys who feels like he has to have a boy to carry on his name/masculinity/testosterone. He's perfectly content with daughters. I'm so thankful for that.
*Pinterest is awesome. I want to become more crafty.
*I love Sundays...especially when they're followed by a Monday that I don't have to go to work.
Life is a beach
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment