Monday, September 03, 2012

Oh, Well Hello!

Hi friends who still might read my blog!  It has been exactly one month since my last post and that can only mean one thing.  The new school year has arrived!  In the last month we've been school shopping, getting back-to-school haircuts, spending as much quality time together as possible, I started back to school, and then a week later, the girls started!  It has been seriously busy.  Here's a little picture update...
 The girls got back-to-school haircuts...a bigger post on this to come...
We've started new chore charts, schedules, etc.  Mama likes to be organized ya know!
My sister and brother-in-law had a fun party to announce that they were having a baby BOY!  I heart being an aunt!
We went to the pool for our last swim of summer and snuggled a lot!
I started back to work!  So excited and thankful to get to work with one of my forevah friends AGAIN!  A & B are back together!
I have an awesome team!  Fab 4!
The first day and week of school was a hit!  I might have cried the first day.  Maybe.  What can I say?  I'm just a little bit of a crazy mama.  I love my babies.  It's emotional to send them off into the world.  Yes...even if you're only 10 ft. down the hall from them.  They are shining lights and I couldn't ask for more!  More on the first day to come...
 
Happy Labor Day!

No comments: