If you know our GC, you know she could be considered a little dramatic. Not in a bad way, but definitely an actress. When it comes to losing teeth, she's not a fan. She especially would prefer that I not mess with her teeth. I guess you could say I'm not the most patient when it comes to flailing arms and legs while I try to snatch a tooth out of one's head. So, I promised her that I would let the very much more patient Daddy pull this tooth. This tooth was her 5th tooth to lose and she was NOT looking forward to it. Paul encouraged her to pull it on her own, which ended up being much less dramatic except for a brief second when he told her he was going to pull it if she didn't get it out on her next try. I stood patiently by, taking pictures. I was not meant to be a dentist.
And...gross.
Wiggle, wiggle.
The point where he told her this was her last chance to do it on her own. Note the furrowed brow. HA!
Success!
So excited she did it all on her own!
Cuteness!
Loving her toothless grin!









No comments:
Post a Comment